1. Using natural rubber imported from Thailand, Italian steel cord and equipment imported from Germany;
2. Rubber content > 80%, 1-year warranty for engineering tire series, 3-year warranty for TBR tire series;
3. The team of engineers has worked in high-quality brand manufacturers and has independent design and R&D capabilities;
4. Possess a complete quality management system and supervision traceability system to nip quality problems in the bud;
5. With a large-capacity stocking warehouse, the fastest delivery is 5 days, and the orders for on-demand production can be completed within 20 days at the fastest;
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long is the tire delivery time?
For tires in stock, we will complete the delivery within 5 days, and for tires that need to be produced, we will complete the production and deliver within 10-20 days;
2. What are your delivery terms?
We support EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDU.
3. What is your sample policy?
If we have stock, we can provide samples, but customers have to pay the sample fee and courier fee.
4. What are the payment terms?
T/T 30% advance payment is used for order production, and the remaining 70% payment will be paid before shipment;
5. Minimum order quantity
Usually our minimum MOQ is: 1x20FT
6. Can I invest our tire molds in your company?
Yes, you can invest in your tire molds with our company and produce your favorite tire patterns and popular sizes. We can provide you with technology.
Whatsapp/Wechat : 86 132 9644 2409